What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 NRL Grand Final - Raiders v Roosters 6/10/19

strider

Post Whore
Yeah but he was still tackled before he received the ball. Without that he probably catches it, and possibly scores. I dunno if 10 minutes off the field is a fair penalty but it's in line with other penalties this year.
Yeah true, that is what they have been ruling this year

Avenger

Immortal
Now I know why I don’t ever watch channel 9 when the footy is on.

Gould thinks he’s f**king some oracle with his stupid predictions. Ray Warren is a dinosaur whilst Joey is the only one with some idea.

Delboy

First Grade
If the Rorters get up, expect Gus to cream his pants, he shouldn’t commentate on Roosters or Panthers games as it’s so obvious bias

emjaycee

Coach
Wow... controversy or what!!!

Clearly 6 to go called by the ref and then a try off the next six.
GF decided by a ref error - like too many games this year.

Sticky is going to lose it.

Kornstar

Coach
The difference so far? When the Raiders have been given a good decision they haven’t been able to convert, the Roosters get their first call and they convert it.

84 Baby

Referee
That said I thought in motion no Roosters touched that. But the refs should have been screaming that it was last tackle after changing mind

Kornstar

Coach
Wow... controversy or what!!!

Clearly 6 to go called by the ref and then a try off the next six.
GF decided by a ref error - like too many games this year.

Sticky is going to lose it.

The call was right though, it wasn’t 6 again just the refs forgot to tell the Raiders they changed the call.

84 Baby

Referee
And it wasn’t like Wighton was the first player to recover it. There were two rushed offloads, did those players recognise it was last but Wighton ignored it?