What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 NRL Grand Final - Raiders v Roosters 6/10/19

strider

Post Whore
Would like to hear the audio ... he definitely first waved 6 again, then signalled last ... wonder if he was calling it last the whole time but made the wrong signal initially?

Chipmunk

Coach
It was really only a matter of time that a refereeing decision was going to decide a grand final.

Chipmunk

Coach
Really? I’ve seen several favourable calls to the Raiders.

Trainers aren't allowed on the field whilst you're attacking if I'm not mistaken? Should that then not be a penalty, irrespective of the position of the play where the ball hits him? This lead to a Roosters try.

Ref calls 6 to go and changes his mind. Roosters score off the next set of six.

A couple of large calls that decided the match in the end.

strider

Post Whore
Trainers aren't allowed on the field whilst you're attacking if I'm not mistaken? Decision lead to a Roosters try.

Ref calls 6 to go and changes his mind. Roosters score off the next set of six.

A couple of large calls that decided the match in the end.
No, trainers arent allowed on the field while you are defending

Chipmunk

Coach
No, trainers arent allowed on the field while you are defending

I knew it was one or the other...

Tough call either way. I suggest there will be some changes to the trainers being allowed on the field next season as a result.

strider

Post Whore
I knew it was one or the other...

Tough call either way. I suggest there will be some changes to the trainers being allowed on the field next season as a result.
Yeah i am not a fan of trainers on the field so much, but that was a freak incident and nothing dodgy about it, just luck

Gazzamatta

Coach
Churchill Medal difficult.
Tedesco did nothing but score a try so I suppose it will be a photo finish between Tedesco and Slater.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Ricky should challenge them to double or nothing. Won't even cost him ten grand.

Yeah bad call, but never cost them the game. Roosters got it back 5 or less metres from their line - not a bad spot for the raiders. And that try was just poor defence!!

Just an excuse they weren’t good enough !!

Chipmunk

Coach
Yeah i am not a fan of trainers on the field so much, but that was a freak incident and nothing dodgy about it, just luck

I agree now that it was just an unlucky call, but it lead to a try. They only one by a try after being the beneficiary of another dud call.

Latest posts