What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 GF | PREMIERS - Roosters 14-8 Raiders @ ANZ

Grand Final: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Raiders fans, that bloody hurts. Be proud for this year, next year you’ll have a fire.

Roosters, congrats for your season and your defence tonight.

Being a part of this sport means you have to take the good with the bad, but this reffing display was absolutely ghastly and I cannot wait to watch this pathetic code try to tell us otherwise.

Haffa

Rugby League's dead to me now. You might as well call this 'The night the League died'. Horrible refereeing and a club nobody likes are gifted another premiership. I don't give a damn about the 2020's if we've just got the same old teams winning all the time.

No wonder Rugby League will never be a sport followed around the world because it's own officials treat it like a joke.
Hahahahaha

Vic Mackey

Referee
They still needed to make tackles that weren’t made. No one to blame but themselves. Sure Ricky and LU will milk it for all its worth

WHilst I agree with you, you can’t say you wouldn’t be filthy if the same happened to you. I mean Roosers fans still whinge about fcking ‘Morris was in’ and you lost by 30

Tweed Titan

Bench
Everyone saying Raiders were robbed remember Taukieaho didn’t strip (it was a sloppy play the ball) in the lead up to the Cronk sin binning. That sin binning would have been considered simultaneous contact with Papalii in real time if not shown 16 times in slow motion.

So while yes epic f**k up by Cummins in signaling six to go there were bad calls both ways.

gitano

Juniors
Hey Raiders fans

Nobody remembers second. I would say hopefully you're back soon, but with every single ounce of me I wish you nothing but failed seasons and eventual exit from the nrl

Latest posts