What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 GF | PREMIERS - Roosters 14-8 Raiders @ ANZ

Grand Final: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
that was amazing.. outside of the 6 again call raiders had the rub that whole half but couldn’t get across the line. We weren’t in that game for 70 min and found away to win.. commiserations to raiders fans if you’d won it you would have deserved it.. BJ cost you unfortunately

Pete Cash

Post Whore
You all act like a 6 again call would have made a difference. The right call was made reverb if it was changed. The kick could have went out on the full for all we know. The Cronk sinbin was pretty much bullshit as well. Great defence from the Roosters I thought under duress.

We are entitled to make our plays based on what the ref signals. He can’t just bottle it like that.

Tweed Titan

Bench
Raiders fans can look at Blow Job Leilua for blame. Epic glory attempt when he hogged it and should have put it through the hands for a fall over the line try for Rapana.

And so so predictable for that Mensa member to have a brain explosion in a big game.

gunpk

Juniors
If I didn't love my team I wouldn't follow this game anymore. Its an absolute joke. It really is. We've finally seen the incompetence of the officials directly decide the outcome of a grand final.
Congratulations.
Many fans are getting turned off the game and only watch their own teams now

smi962

First Grade
that was amazing.. outside of the 6 again call raiders had the rub that whole half but couldn’t get across the line. We weren’t in that game for 70 min and found away to win.. commiserations to raiders fans if you’d win it you would have deserved it.. BJ cost you unfortunately

BJ cost the rooster's in defence in 2010 also; numerous tries his fault in that game. He was going ok up until then in this game.

Latest posts