What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final 2019

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
giphy.gif

Where are y’all?

Congrats on making it in..

Beat whichever one of those ****** make it next week..

Gareth67

First Grade
Tremendous footy to get yourselves to the big one - well done gents and the very best of luck to you on Sunday.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Congratulations on making the grand final guys

Raiders to win it for mine

Too hard to go back to back, Green machine will be more hungrier than the Chookies
plus had an extra day to prepare, and the crowd will be behind them more so

Ive even put a multi on it :sunglasses:

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Good luck boys. Lived there 8 years. I'm still shivering from watching some of those Saturday night games. You merkins deserve the win for putting up with the climate alone! f**k the rorters.

axl rose

Bench
Hang in there Raiders fans, They will be back. What a great team, so gutsy but can play with plenty of flair as well. May I add that the Channel 9 commentary team were disgustingly bias and unprofessional.

macnaz

Staff member
I'm sorry your fairytale didnt eventuate.
I'm sure if you can somehow add an additional $1.5 worth of international players and fit a referee under the cap for 2020 it could be your year.
You had 99% of the NRL support behind you and hopefully tonight's diabolical refereeing finally encourages people to say enough is enough and finally put a stop to the NRL's percieved favouritism and corruption..
Give them everything you have Ricky. I'm good to throw in a 100

Latest posts