What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 NRL Grand Final - Raiders v Roosters 6/10/19

Chipmunk

Coach
There is an old saying that you can make your own luck, but f**k me the Rorters were on the end of some seriously luck tonight.

Kornstar

Coach
I knew it was one or the other...

Tough call either way. I suggest there will be some changes to the trainers being allowed on the field next season as a result.

Raiders got a dodgy penalty when they lost the ball, directly after that is what led to the sin bin so i would say that was a pretty big call too. They were well on top after that and had 10 minutes playing against 12.

The trainer call is within the rules, nothing favourable about that.

The 6 again call was confusing and just downright embarrassing but i think the final call was right. The Raiders still didn’t complete the tackles required after the call to win the game.

Yeah bad call, but never cost them the game. Roosters got it back 5 or less metres from their line - not a bad spot for the raiders. And that try was just poor defence!!

Just an excuse they weren’t good enough !!
We'll never know. They'd have found it a lot harder to score a try without the ball.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Such a pity The Storm just squeaked home 32 to nil against us. I reckon we would have blown both those teams off the park tonight.

84 Baby

Referee
Ricketson seems like one of those guys who would make awkward jokes in the change room

Latest posts