What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 GF | PREMIERS - Roosters 14-8 Raiders @ ANZ

Grand Final: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

T-Boon

Coach
Everybody feels dudded by refs decisions but that’s what a sport gets when it is dominated by defense. The refs ARE the play makers/opportunity makers.
Do something about the way the game is played, defense is way too dominant now. There are heaps of solutions like going to 11 aside.

Scaven

Juniors
It was a huge call mate. The reason refs aren’t just supposed to change their minds is to give the players the best chance at making a right play

Jack would have played differently had the ref correctly signalled last tackle. There is no way this can be talked down as anything but a shocking error
Yeah it was not good, but you can't say it cost you the game. I thought the Cronk sinbin was worse to be honest.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Wait up, I thought that call against the Storm in round 1 of the finals was karma for the terrible call only a few weeks earlier in a game between the same teams where a Storm player in touch knocked the ball back into the field of play and it was play on.

It’s 8-8all with 10 to go...as if Sezer doesn’t kick a field goal

Dodgy

Juniors
It's always an anti-climax when a player on the losing team wins the CC.

It happened to the Roosters again.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I can't remember having a 6 again overturned like that before?

Another example was when the touchie randomly put his flag up against the sharks and the ref let play continue after we assumed play had stopped.

In that case I could see an argument that we should make our tackles still but jack thought it was 6 to go so of course he was just going to take the tackle