What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 GF | PREMIERS - Roosters 14-8 Raiders @ ANZ

Grand Final: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sharkie23

Juniors
Everyone saying Raiders were robbed remember Taukieaho didn’t strip (it was a sloppy play the ball) in the lead up to the Cronk sin binning. That sin binning would have been considered simultaneous contact with Papalii in real time if not shown 16 times in slow motion.

So while yes epic f**k up by Cummins in signaling six to go there were bad calls both ways.
booooooooo. I hope Sutton and Cummins never ref in a Grand Final again.
I hope Sutton and Cummins never ref again fullstop

T-Boon

Coach
It was a huge call mate. The reason refs aren’t just supposed to change their minds is to give the players the best chance at making a right play

Jack would have played differently had the ref correctly signalled last tackle. There is no way this can be talked down as anything but a shocking error

Yeah but it’s not why the Raiders lost. They just kept bombing on the last. They should have attacked more creatively.

King hit

Coach
What kind of pathetic cuck goes from the broncos to the roosters to chase glory.
I’ve always had a major soft spot and they were the first team i went for because of brad Fittler. So I always had them a second team when I got brainwashed as a kid to the broncos. Since that lodge loser was signed I’ve felt disgusted they would sign that and felt dirty cheering for them. So I’ve been drawn back towards easts since last year

stryker

First Grade
So we are basing this “rorting” on Wighton clearly being able to see Cummins shake his hand 3 times.... but being unable to hear Cummins and Sutton screaming “LAST LAST LAST!!” repeatedly after correcting their call?
Why arent you at the game fake fan?

Vic Mackey

Referee
So we are basing this “rorting” on Wighton clearly being able to see Cummins shake his hand 3 times.... but being unable to hear Cummins and Sutton screaming “LAST LAST LAST!!” repeatedly after correcting their call?

Yes he should have known from all those other times referees have changed their minds after making a clear call