What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 GF | PREMIERS - Roosters 14-8 Raiders @ ANZ

Grand Final: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Pete

Referee
I’ve always had a major soft spot and they were the first team i went for because of brad Fittler. So I always had them a second team when I got brainwashed as a kid to the broncos. Since that lodge loser was signed I’ve felt disgusted they would sign that and felt dirty cheering for them. So I’ve been drawn back towards easts since last year

Good riddance.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I really felt like the Raiders could have their own glorious upset of the Roosters like we did in 2003 but the Evil Empire wins yet again. I'm not sure if the Evil Empire is Sydney Roosters or the NRL...

Whatever, Logging Out for 2019!

Perth Red

Post Whore
So if they should deliberately continue with the incorrect decision and just give the Raiders 6 more tackles? That would be more fair in your eyes

Ffs you can’t change a decision on the run Like that! It was massive given the momentum and field position raiders had. It was faked and very likely decided the game. No excusing or justifying it as much as you might try.

big hit!

Bench
So if they should deliberately continue with the incorrect decision and just give the Raiders 6 more tackles? That would be more fair in your eyes

Canberra took a tackle they otherwise wouldn’t have taken.

They also benefitted from the roosters physio interfering in play. Whitehead has no one in front of him in the chargedown. It was also a roosters physio that impacted the play.

bileduct

Coach
This isn't the f**kin video referee coming in to overturn a call during a break in play, the ref made a clear six again call and Raiders played accordingly only for the merkin to change his mind.

Latest posts