What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 GF | PREMIERS - Roosters 14-8 Raiders @ ANZ

Grand Final: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danish

Referee
You just won a premiership, dipshit. You're about as classless as the dipshits in the stadium chanting bullshit at Wighton's CCM by coming in here defending bad refereeing calls.

Oh I know. It’s f**king great.

i’ll leave you all to your pity party

Xcalibre

Juniors
And I suppose soliola taking keary’s legs out during that kick was aye ok also, right?

the correct call there was actually a penalty to us

This is the only thing you’ve said so far that’s correct, so you’re batting about 1 for 5.. the Roostes should’ve got a penalty but got a scrum feed instead. Very different to attacking the opposition line with what the ref signals is six more tackles, to have it overturned and get caught on th hop by the opposition making a break and scoring the match-winner.

That’s it plain and simple and why so many (non-raiders fans included) are blowing up.

gitano

Juniors
So if we can just lift our attack a little and keep the defense the same we can possibly give it a shake next year

For clubs like us depth is a serious issue. Just compare our bench this game with the roosters
You won't be back.

Get back out of the 8 where you belong.

Latest posts