What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 GF | PREMIERS - Roosters 14-8 Raiders @ ANZ

Grand Final: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
You can only hear that after the audio got isolated. On the field you’d be relying on visuals.

Were they whispering it into the mike? Bottom line is even if that call goes against them overall they had the rub and had more than enough chances to win the game.

Joeboy

Juniors
Yes it is much more fair to f**k e roosters over with a dud 6 again call than you f**k the raiders by correcting the decision moments later.

Your side got gifted the week 1 finals win with multiple dodgy as f**k calls. It’s called karma merkinbag

When do the roosters get their karma for their saloon passage in multiple regular season games and now two grand finals?

Bazal

Post Whore
And still last, still last...

1: Anyone on the field can yell shit. 99% of the calls of "forward!" we hear through the mics are players.

2: The Raiders fans were roaring, seeing the call.

3: The players are conditioned to LOOK for a call regarding six to go. That's why it's an obvious arm wave. They saw that call and played on accordingly. They were then looking at everything but the referees because when you're attacking the line you tend to have better things to do than stare at the bloke with the whistle.

It was absolutely indefensible.

Vee

First Grade
Rough transcript:

Lockyer: “you went 11 years without winning a premiership and now you’ve won two in a row!”

Morris: “well actually I didn’t play last year and I won one in 2010”

Lockyer: “you told me you were here!”
Oh dear. Still, he was only there to keep finch, blockhead, bwaith, the toxic gnome and a few others from getting the gig.

Latest posts