What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 GF | PREMIERS - Roosters 14-8 Raiders @ ANZ

Grand Final: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

T-Boon

Coach
Until people start listening to me about the necessary radical rule changes the defenders are just going to get more and more dominant and therefore games are going to hang more on refereeing decisions.
Come listen to me, I have fish and bread to feed you all.

ReddFelon

Juniors
1: Anyone on the field can yell shit. 99% of the calls of "forward!" we hear through the mics are players.

2: The Raiders fans were roaring, seeing the call.

3: The players are conditioned to LOOK for a call regarding six to go. That's why it's an obvious arm wave. They saw that call and played on accordingly. They were then looking at everything it the referees because when you're attacking the line you tend to have better things to do than stare at the bloke with the whistle.

It was absolutely indefensible.

So do we need a new hand signal for last?

Munted

Bench
Until people start listening to me about the necessary radical rule changes the defenders are just going to get more and more dominant and therefore games are going to hang more on refereeing decisions.
Come listen to me, I have fish and bread to feed you all.
Haloumi and I am there.

nöyd

Staff member
9aoQVcK.jpg

Danish

Referee
Wanna know another blatant and definitive refereeing decision in the raiders favour?

After we score that beautiful, marvelous match winning try and Latrell slots over the delcious conversion... the referees stopped the clock.

They stopped the clock at 73:XX. This, despite the rules stating that the clock will only be stopped in the final 5 minutes of the game.

Unbelievable we were able to overcome such adversity

Latest posts