What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JWH

Fangs

Coach
Off to the Panthers in 2020. Knowing our record he will play some very average football next year.

Reactions: Vee

Meth

Staff member
I actually thought he was best on field too. Wighton not far behind

Tommy Smith

Referee
JWH has been the best prop over the past 6-7 years. Not for the whole period, but as a collective body of work it isn't even close.

But yet, as Danish said, every week he comes up against a different "game's best prop".

Valheru

Coach
Truly bizarre that in our last 3 premierships we only have one CCM recipient because the "integrity of the medal needs to be maintained".

Yet JT in 2015 was about 10th best on field and Burgess in 2014 won the medal after the 2nd minute when he broke his cheek.

Valheru

Coach
With the game on the line in the 2nd half the Raiders had all the ball and all the field position; including against 12 men. And yet they lost.

So yeah let's give the CCM to one of the Raiders halves lmao

They scored one try yet their 5/8 was allegedly the best player.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I'm pretty sure there's a rooster forum for idiots to fap over rooster players.

World's best prop to go with the world's best halfback, fullback, centre, five eight.

Salary cap management or SBW money :thinking:

gitano

Juniors
I'm pretty sure there's a rooster forum for idiots to fap over rooster players.

World's best prop to go with the world's best halfback, fullback, centre, five eight.

Salary cap management or SBW money :thinking:
Poor AlwaysGreen