What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 GF | PREMIERS - Roosters 14-8 Raiders @ ANZ

Grand Final: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canard

Immortal
Wanna know another blatant and definitive refereeing decision in the raiders favour?

After we score that beautiful, marvelous match winning try and Latrell slots over the delcious conversion... the referees stopped the clock.

They stopped the clock at 73:XX. This, despite the rules stating that the clock will only be stopped in the final 5 minutes of the game.

Unbelievable we were able to overcome such adversity

Could you whine any harder?

gitano

Juniors
I told yas.

You were getting carried away their for a minute. But off yas go now, let's not come back for another 25 years.

Enjoy the off season. Here's a tune to really ponder.

Best,

Gypsy

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
1: Anyone on the field can yell shit. 99% of the calls of "forward!" we hear through the mics are players.

2: The Raiders fans were roaring, seeing the call.

3: The players are conditioned to LOOK for a call regarding six to go. That's why it's an obvious arm wave. They saw that call and played on accordingly. They were then looking at everything but the referees because when you're attacking the line you tend to have better things to do than stare at the bloke with the whistle.

It was absolutely indefensible.
Mate if you guys had won I would have been the first one in here congratulating you. Despite the a few a few decisions not going our way.. But you didn’t.. tough one to lose I know.

MilkShark

First Grade
Wanna know another blatant and definitive refereeing decision in the raiders favour?

After we score that beautiful, marvelous match winning try and Latrell slots over the delcious conversion... the referees stopped the clock.

They stopped the clock at 73:XX. This, despite the rules stating that the clock will only be stopped in the final 5 minutes of the game.

Unbelievable we were able to overcome such adversity
You’re really making a dick of yourself

Bazal

Post Whore
Mate if you guys had won I would have been the first one in here congratulating you. Despite the a few a few decisions not going our way.. But you didn’t.. tough one to lose I know.

I'm an Eels fan mate... Neutral tonight without much love or hate for either team, the call was a shocker

Perth Red

Post Whore
The few roosters fans left at the end weren’t very classy booing wighton were they? I thought you were supposed to be from the posh part of Sydney?

axl rose

Bench
72222342_949794162020939_6137717697179287552_n.jpg