What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cooper Cronk - Best Ever!!!

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
I dont even think there is a debate here...

Statically, he would be almost untouchable. 7 Minor Premierships, 6 Premierships, 9 GF appearences and the only finals series he has ever missed was due to dodgy book-keeping.

Forget the rest, Cooper Cronk is the NRLs best ever!!!!

Vee

First Grade
And I know you're only trolling but I had this conversation with a mate this arv, where does he rank? I'd put Johns and Thurston above him at half. But for getting the most out of his ability, he's right up there.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Lolololol. The media (if the embarrassment that is foxsports counts as the media) is really trying its best to cheapen the Immortals concept.

Last edited:

Joeboy

Juniors
I hate all this latitude storm are given with their counting of premierships. They were stripped motherf**kers, struck from the record and smug pricks like slater/smith/bellamy/Cronk keep pretending that their cheating and the punishment handed down don’t exist.

Was slater commentating as a nutural or attempting to re change history (again) in behalf of the storm

The NRL really should be coming down on them

Knight Vision

First Grade
And I know you're only trolling but I had this conversation with a mate this arv, where does he rank? I'd put Johns and Thurston above him at half. But for getting the most out of his ability, he's right up there.
And Sterling, Mortimer,Stewart, Toovey, Langer, etc etc etc etc etc

Statically, he would be almost untouchable. 7 Minor Premierships, 6 Premierships, 9 GF appearences and the only finals series he has ever missed was due to dodgy book-keeping.

You're either a troll, very very young or very very stupid.

TheVelourFog

First Grade
its a weird one because he clearly isnt in the top tier of halves, but he has been a part of some very sucessful teams

Last night Cronk moved past Johns into the 2nd spot on the half back G.O.A.T list.

Only the 2nd half back to lead his team to back to back premierships in the modern era.

What a time to be alive.

Generalzod

Immortal

Best ever at what making Ravioli lol

Latest posts