What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cooper Cronk - Best Ever!!!

gregstar

Referee
Put any competent player in a decent team, and they'll look like world beaters.

He's never played in a crap team at any stage of his career - News Ltd Storm, Rorters, Quensland.... the guy has never done it tough.

Conversely, look at Kenny, Sterling, Lewis etc etc........team loses talent, they struggle.

moffla

Bench
Put any competent player in a decent team, and they'll look like world beaters.

He's never played in a crap team at any stage of his career - News Ltd Storm, Rorters, Quensland.... the guy has never done it tough.

Conversely, look at Kenny, Sterling, Lewis etc etc........team loses talent, they struggle.
Queensland’s streak broke when Cronk was out
Storms dominance began when he came onto the scene as part of the big 3, and Roosters went back to back when he arrived.

I’m salty he left the storm but his record is pretty damn good

gregstar

Referee
If you could just let me know which crappy team he's played in, that would help.

I'll bet he'd have turned Gold Coast Seagulls into a powerhouse.

carcharias

Immortal
Good player
Totally over rated though

Did f**k all last year
Did f**k all last night
Got owned by the great Chad Townsend
Who stood up when it mattered last night
Keary not cronk

Spot On

Coach
Queensland’s streak broke when Cronk was out
Storms dominance began when he came onto the scene as part of the big 3, and Roosters went back to back when he arrived.

I’m salty he left the storm but his record is pretty damn good

Correct.

Roosters must be delighted they pushed Pearce out. Everyone knew there was a problem in the 7 jumper and that they had to buy an on field leader capable of steering the ship and keeping his head in big games.

2 seasons later = 2 comps.

Legend.

SBD82

Coach
f**k it. What more evidence do we need? He was in charge of every great team he played in, and success followed him everywhere.

Come at me.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Thought he had a very quiet game last night. Thats two GF medals were he hasn't really had to do anything to earn them. Keary looks a much better player than Cooper these days, good time for him to put his slippers on.