What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jayden Sullivan

epDragon62

First Grade
SGI always burning/trashing the current season, hoping for atter times in comeing seasons. Always identifying young stars of the future but losing them before they become seasoned first grade players.

For 2020 we have already lost Robson, Lomax, Masters and Timm, all good young prospects who were mismanaged in 2019. So far Dufty, Aitken, Lafai, Pereira, Pearson and Ravalawa are still at the club. SGI management is a basket case.
You stating Lomax and Timm both gone: not confirmed, or do you know otherwise?

BLM01

First Grade
SGI always burning/trashing the current season, hoping for atter times in comeing seasons. Always identifying young stars of the future but losing them before they become seasoned first grade players.

For 2020 we have already lost Robson, Lomax, Masters and Timm, all good young prospects who were mismanaged in 2019. So far Dufty, Aitken, Lafai, Pereira, Pearson and Ravalawa are still at the club. SGI management is a basket case.
When was Lomax announced that he was leaving?..I missed it
Someone has lied directly to my face if that is true.who I think might know
......thanks Possm for the update :rolleyes:

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Few dragons players including Sullivan playing in nsw Koori cup for South Coast black Cockatoos.

They are playing right now in the semi

draco

Juniors
Score SC Black Cockatoos leading 26 to 12. Had a good lead at half time into wind. Bud has scored a try and doing conversions.

Latest posts