What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleting an account

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
To the celebration of many people on here I have decided to delete my account. I don’t know if I’m just an idiot but i can’t figure out how to do so?

Gareth67

First Grade
I quite like your input here on the forum F.C.Dragons , you may just need a bit of a break from this looney bin . Nothing wrong in that - by the way you cannot delete your account as Mary has said that he wants to take everybody with him when he goes , so it looks like you are in for the long ride buddy .:relaxed:

Dragonsamy

Bench
I quite like your input here on the forum F.C.Dragons , you may just need a bit of a break from this looney bin . Nothing wrong in that - by the way you cannot delete your account as Mary has said that he wants to take everybody with him when he goes , so it looks like you are in for the long ride buddy .:relaxed:

He has already taken some of us

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

Hey G67 .................... Wot about my imput here?
l tell you its hard to get any chocolates around here!
I feel like a mushroom ................. kepted in the dark & fed bulldust!

Old Timer

Coach
To the celebration of many people on here I have decided to delete my account. I don’t know if I’m just an idiot but i can’t figure out how to do so?
Why the f**k would you do that?
You came with the intention to provide your point of view and many look forward to that so why deny them that opportunity?
No doubt some will agree with you others will not, some will be polite others not so and of course some might ruffle your feathers but all in all we have a common goal and that is offer opinions / advice as to how our club can be better and I suggest just get up the pricks you don't like and stick to your guns.

Latest posts