What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Who's available though? The only person that comes to mind is CM Punk. In his recent interviews he has seemed more receptive to the idea but still highly unlikely.

Other than that who is there?
-Big Cass and Enzo? Cass looks like he's out of the game again for a while after his incident.
-Ryback? No one wants to see this guy back in the ring.
-Johnny Mundo/Nitro/Morrison? Think he's contracted with TNA
-Eli Drake. Wouldn't be a bad fit but not really a house hold name.
-I dont think theres any notable oldies left that wwe hasnt locked up on legends contracts.

I’ve heard dic flair is close to a lock

Who's available though? The only person that comes to mind is CM Punk. In his recent interviews he has seemed more receptive to the idea but still highly unlikely.

Other than that who is there?
-Big Cass and Enzo? Cass looks like he's out of the game again for a while after his incident.
-Ryback? No one wants to see this guy back in the ring.
-Johnny Mundo/Nitro/Morrison? Think he's contracted with TNA
-Eli Drake. Wouldn't be a bad fit but not really a house hold name.
-I dont think theres any notable oldies left that wwe hasnt locked up on legends contracts.
Morrison has been free of Impact since Slammiversary. Word is they’re talking, but that was a while ago now.

Drake is under contract to the NWA.

I agree with Jim Cornette. If AEW want someone with any name value, they would be wise to speak with ROH, Impact, or any of the other smaller feds and offer to buy out someone’s contract.

mackdadday

Juniors
John Morrison has signed with WWE. Probably more of a keep him from AEW than actually going to use him to his potential deal.

Well the raw reboot was a mixed bag. Started out well but turned in to a complete pile of turd

The main event angle of lashley slipping it to Lana was wrestlecrap 101. Could it get any lamer? Not sure what they were thinking but it was total pants, and then forgotten about in a second with old mate Wyatt appearing. Yuck ugh yuck

mackdadday

Juniors
Well the raw reboot was a mixed bag. Started out well but turned in to a complete pile of turd

The main event angle of lashley slipping it to Lana was wrestlecrap 101. Could it get any lamer? Not sure what they were thinking but it was total pants, and then forgotten about in a second with old mate Wyatt appearing. Yuck ugh yuck

Agree completely. Watching the whole Lashley/Lana/Rusev thing just sucked the life out of me. Heyman sure likes cucking folks. Was worried Hogan might get some boos but was glad that didnt happen. King Corbin looks like someone on a quest in a magical forest. Looking forward to seeing how much they throw behind Rey and Dominic after tonights episode.

nöyd

Staff member
John Morrison has signed with WWE. Probably more of a keep him from AEW than actually going to use him to his potential deal.
wow really

geez they must have thrown so many $$$ at him it made it impossible to turn them down

he was always my pick for a surprise rumble entrant over the past few years

Eelementary

Post Whore
f**k you, WWE.

Does the WWE really think that Kofi deserved to lose, like that, in 9 seconds?

f**k you, Vince. Your product is f**king bullshit. I'm done.

Sounds like Hell in a Cell was a big pile of shit

To be fair there were 3-4 matches on free TV this week that would have been on the PPV any other time, but Raw had their relaunch and SD had their first show on the new network.

That said, announce more than 3 matches in advance, what a joke that was. Reminds me of the old ECW days when Heyman would announce 2 matches in advance then sit around the locker room the day of the event and start pairing others up to fill up the card. Surely you could stick an IC title match (Ali vs Nakamura) and a tag titles match (Roodolph vs Heavy Machinary) or something before hand. Even if it's nothing special it makes your champions seem somewhat relevant.

shiznit

Coach
f**k you, WWE.

Does the WWE really think that Kofi deserved to lose, like that, in 9 seconds?

f**k you, Vince. Your product is f**king bullshit. I'm done.
How f**king funny was it seeing Cain come out last week...

I only saw the clip and I don’t know the context of the storyline but you’d have to think that’s legit humiliating for Brock having to play the spooked guy.... considering the absolute ass whooping Cain gave him when they fought...

Even if they let him win in the story... it’s still humiliating for a legit competitor like Brock to be working with a guy who he knows f**ked him as bad.

I’ve seen some clips of Cain’s wrestling... like a big ass luchador.

Don’t know about the mic work though... he’s pretty bland.

mackdadday

Juniors
Hell in a cell was pretty good bar the main event when Bray no-sold like 15 stomps, sledge hammers to the head. I feel like i said the same last year like htf can a hell in a cell match stop with a dq? Very disappointed Sasha didnt get the win. Daniel Bryan is still by far the best thing going on WWE tv.

Latest posts