What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Cronk joins the Roosters, the 2018 competition is over before it starts

What a circle jerk!

64342975.jpg

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Can picture Albert doing his best bill lawry from the 12th man when Cronk is on the field “get him up here I want to boof him”

There is probably no one else in the NRL who would have had the courage to do what Cooper Cronk did in the Grand Final -- play with a broken scapula and guide his team around.

Dodgy

Juniors
Disappointed that Albert didn't stick his neck out and say the Roosters would win the next two premierships.

Canard

Immortal
It's amazing how little shit Cronk gets for his switch.

He clearly had decided to go there well before the start of the 2017 season, but lied that he hadn't up his mind until the end of the season.

A whole bunch of club's just got strung along for the benefit of the Roosters.

moffla

Bench

He clearly had decided to go there well before the start of the 2017 season, but lied that he hadn't up his mind until the end of the season.

It’s not forgotten about among storm supporters.
He went to the only club that was gonna stop us from going back to back and helped them knock us off two years in a row.

yes, I’m salty

Valheru

Coach

Well if anyone knows what he was thinking prior to the 2017 season it would be you so I'm going with it.