What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

Eelectrica

Referee
Long season coming up for my 'phins. Kind of expected it, but damn gonna be worse than I thought.

Just hope the payoff is there in 2 or 3 years.

I still get to LOL @ Jets though since they fancy themselves as a contender.

T.S Quint

Coach
Shit ton of rust, but the D ate a 3 course meal, sooo good

Jimmy G was certainly rusty. Put in a few beautiful passes but quite a few others well off the mark.
Our run defence was looking shaky at times in the second half. TB we’re making very easy yards up the middle. Funnily enough it was our secondary that pulled off so many big plays to get us the win.

I do think that last play by Sherman was PI. He’s been getting away with that shit his entire career. Not that it would have bade much difference in the end.

jk13

First Grade
Yeah this PI review rule is going to piss people off with delays, it should only be allowed for finals. Happy with the kwon send off, u just can’t do that shit anymore

T.S Quint

Coach
Yeah this PI review rule is going to piss people off with delays, it should only be allowed for finals. Happy with the kwon send off, u just can’t do that shit anymore

Yeah I was fine with that call as well, but wondered why the Tampa player stayed on the field when he was penalized for the same thing in the second half. He didn’t lower his head on a QB so maybe that was the difference.

T.S Quint

Coach
3 and 0.
Haven’t been playing the best teams or anything but it’s good to start a season well again.
Offence played like shit against the Steelers and we still scraped through with a win.

Will need to get it into gear soon before we start playing the better teams.

jk13

First Grade
Should be a good tight game today, hopefully kittle demolishes their secondary. Go the niners

hindy111

Post Whore
49rs group is exciting.....

Eagles have a very good side but so does Dallas.

Too early to pick a side. NE are best at moment. Kansas has issues. I like the Texans on that side as well.

Green Bay look good this year. Very open at this point in that side...

jk13

First Grade
Wow, baker mayfield will need therapy after that. Still not getting too excited till after the rams and Seattle in Seattle. But just wow, boser is boss