What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleting an account

St George 1977

Juniors
To the celebration of many people on here I have decided to delete my account. I don’t know if I’m just an idiot but i can’t figure out how to do so?
You should stay. Just don’t take it so seriously. Just like how I’d NEVER take the nrlw seriously. WhT a joke. Thrust upon us on grand final day. Blokes bust their nuts for years and may only play a few games of nrl. Next minute the do gooders vow we must have a womans comp. I use the word comp/ premiership loosely. As it’s more like a round robin. without half of em really even playing before. What a joke. Please stay.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You should stay. Just don’t take it so seriously. Just like how I’d NEVER take the nrlw seriously. WhT a joke. Thrust upon us on grand final day. Blokes bust their nuts for years and may only play a few games of nrl. Next minute the do gooders vow we must have a womans comp. I use the word comp/ premiership loosely. As it’s more like a round robin. without half of em really even playing before. What a joke. Please stay.
Let me guess - you think they should get back in the kitchen where they belong?

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
It’s not the people in here, I’m a prick of a man myself. You have to have thick skin to be a saints supporter, I’m third generation indoctrinated Dragons supporter. I just meant because I have a bit of an internet addiction at times and get down a bit of a rabbit hole. I will just try to reign it in a bit.

SAP58

Juniors
It’s not the people in here, I’m a prick of a man myself. You have to have thick skin to be a saints supporter, I’m third generation indoctrinated Dragons supporter. I just meant because I have a bit of an internet addiction at times and get down a bit of a rabbit hole. I will just try to reign it in a bit.
Stick around FCD you are a passionate supporter with good input and I enjoy reading your comments. We all have our vices and besides you joined the forum on my birthday so that must mean something ! :D

St George 1977

Juniors
Let me guess - you think they should get back in the kitchen where they belong?
Yes, or they can start when they are five years old like the blokes. Play all through school and junior competition. Not be just thrust into the limelight for the sake of it. Can’t u see these woman have been given it easy where the men have trained for years and years. It’s really not fair on the men. The men train day in day out for years and all off a sudden the woman are playing on grand final day. The main game curtain raiser. It’s political correctness gone start raving left wing minded mad !!!! Basically. The woman haven’t earned the right to be playing on the same stage. End rant. Still love the red v :thumbsup:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Yes, or they can start when they are five years old like the blokes. Play all through school and junior competition. Not be just thrust into the limelight for the sake of it. Can’t u see these woman have been given it easy where the men have trained for years and years. It’s really not fair on the men. The men train day in day out for years and all off a sudden the woman are playing on grand final day. The main game curtain raiser. It’s political correctness gone start raving left wing minded mad !!!! Basically. The woman haven’t earned the right to be playing on the same stage. End rant. Still love the red v :thumbsup:
So you’re saying the best players of one gender don’t deserve to be on the same stage as the best players of another gender?

Dragonator

Juniors
To the celebration of many people on here I have decided to delete my account. I don’t know if I’m just an idiot but i can’t figure out how to do so?

I don’t post here very much (not even sure if I’ve done it correct:flushed:), more happy to read all the comments but a special thank you to Forbes Creek Dragons, your post has brought the positive, happy and comical side out in everyone, great to see.....and read!

Now back to the other post to read all your angry cranky and mean posts :grimacing:

PS; Stay on board FCD, I do like your posts as well :thumbsup:

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I don’t post here very much (not even sure if I’ve done it correct:flushed:), more happy to read all the comments but a special thank you to Forbes Creek Dragons, your post has brought the positive, happy and comical side out in everyone, great to see.....and read!

Now back to the other post to read all your angry cranky and mean posts :grimacing:

It wasnt sour grapes, it was more i was wasting too much time and also posting a bit too much trash on here so i was willing to fall on my sword like a certain coach we all know needs to.

SBD82

Coach
You mean like Maddie Studdon? Who is 24 and has been playing footy since she was 4 years old?

Stop viewing everything through a political lens. Women like playing sport. Those that excel at it get to play it on the big stage. If you don’t like it, f**k off.

Frank Facer

First Grade
I haven't watched a game of NRLW and don't plan to either.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

Dragonator,
20 posts in 5 years!
You surely don't post very often but good to hear from you again AND, you just got your first 'like'.
Your blitzing it mate!

Dragonator

Juniors
Dragonator,
20 posts in 5 years!
You surely don't post very often but good to hear from you again AND, you just got your first 'like'.
Your blitzing it mate!

Hahaha, thanks heaps OKB1, I’m feeling the love now with that one like :grimacing:

And 20 posts in 5 years, geez, I was on fire with that at one point!

Makes me think I should contribute to your ‘Gofundme’ page:thumbsup::blush: