What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
As if the Roosters would let their next full-time hooker go. Their current hooker is old and broken.

When has the Roosters lost a player they really wanted to keep ?
I’m sure they were real happy with giving up Mennings to sign Dale Copley

Happy MEel

First Grade
Beau?

But really I see Arrow as an odd signing unless we let Nrown go. Or if Jumping Jai has mobility to take Maus spot. Otherwise we go from being too light on middles, to too heavy
I tend to agree. However, if Arthur thinks Marata can improve massively over the offseason to be a starting edge forward then we’d need another middle, which Arrow could fill.

However, I’m not confident Marata can be the edge forward we need on a permanent basis. I see him as a middle on the bench who can cover the edge.

84 Baby

Referee
I tend to agree. However, if Arthur thinks Marata can improve massively over the offseason to be a starting edge forward then we’d need another middle, which Arrow could fill.

However, I’m not confident Marata can be the edge forward we need on a permanent basis. I see him as a middle on the bench who can cover the edge.
I doubt he has the fitness or the lateral movement to. I suppose if he can prove to cover it technically, we can carry Taka on bench to spell Decore.
I guess the other factor is signing Arrow now puts a target on Nrown to perform leading up to his new contract

Gronk

Staff member
Matterson to Titans I'm hearing

You might be right, but FMD why would you want to go to the wooden spooners, who are odds on to win another in 2020.

The merkin was fringe origin in a competitive team. If you get picked in all 3 games isn't that worth $150k ?

Noise

Coach
Nikore is not seen as a starting edge player, getting someone for that position is a priority. Doesn’t seem to be a good edge player coming through currently, so looking outside. There are clubs with cap issues which will unfold more after Nov 1.
Who’s you tip?