What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

T.S Quint

Coach
I think I am in love with Nick Bisa.

4 and 0 baby! Not the greatest of opponents so far but it’s good to be winning these games we would have lost a year or two ago.

Rams up next. Huge game. If we can win this one we can be recognised as a legitimately good team.
Been a long time since we’ve been one of those.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think Rams will burn the 49rs.
Eagles to me are the sleepers and should come on strong. Wentz is the class QB along with Wilson in this side.

jk13

First Grade
Yeah...well....we have our best two linemen out for a month and no fullback and the rams r desperate at home, you’re no Nostradamus there

hindy111

Post Whore
I'd rank them like this

New Orleans
Eagles
Green bay
Seattle
Dallas
Rams
Minnesota
Carolina
49rs
Bears

But I give all these 10 some chance of winning the NFC. The rest none. I guess it is hard to rate the 49rs after 4 games but they do have a soft draw and are a wild card chance for sure.

T.S Quint

Coach
I think Rams will burn the 49rs.
Eagles to me are the sleepers and should come on strong. Wentz is the class QB along with Wilson in this side.

I’m not really expecting great things, but I am enjoying the ride so far.
Injuries have hit, no surprise there. Hoping to make the playoffs still though.

I haven’t seen much of Philly this year. Will have to catch up on what they are doing over the coming weeks.

hindy111

Post Whore
I'd rank them like this

New Orleans
Eagles
Green bay
Seattle
Dallas
Rams
Minnesota
Carolina
49rs
Bears

But I give all these 10 some chance of winning the NFC. The rest none. I guess it is hard to rate the 49rs after 4 games but they do have a soft draw and are a wild card chance for sure.

It's only a week but I think time to now take 49rs seriously. I'd move them up the list now

New Orleans
Green Bay
Seattle

The 3 standouts but San Fran as good as any of the others or better.

jk13

First Grade
Another elite defensive performance, saleh looked ready to explode from excitement several times. New Orleans and packers will tell whether this team is set for deep into the finals. So happy

T.S Quint

Coach
5 and 0!
Yeah baby!

tenor.gif

hindy111

Post Whore
Yes they did.
Official did everything to give Dallas a chance as well. 3 huge calls in that game especially when 2nd and 26 on last drive.
You can almost call holding on every play if wanted in the NFL. That is the issue.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
As a Packers fan, do you think the Lions got screwed?

I think there some calls that affected both teams but one thing noticeable for me was the amount of incompletions from both teams. They both had chances to score which they both blew, got scrappy in the end but yeah, I thought that last decision was touch and go.

Latest posts