What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

Gronk

Staff member
Northern.
If it was the southern end, you'd be looking at the corporate stand on the other side.
RBB active has always been at the northern end mate.

That's the Peter Sterling Stand.

You guys are the summer custodians of the PSS, please look after this sacred site.

Suitman

Post Whore
That's the Peter Sterling Stand.

You guys are the summer custodians of the PSS, please look after this sacred site.

Actually, we are just a hirer of the stadium (not summer custodians), just like the Eels, Bulldogs, Wests Tigers, the NRL (9'S), the Waratahs, the NSWRL, the NSWFF, Elton John and Jimmy Barnes.

*edit*. I also forgot to mention the Matildas.

Last edited:

84 Baby

Referee
Good thing my PVR remembered Socceroos tonight against the mighty Nepalese. 5 mins and our best scoring chance is their keeper booting it into one of his teammates

84 Baby

Referee
They played like they hadn’t trained in a month. There were some ok individual performances but quite poor as a team. Souttar may find himself a legit to be a starter in the actual side. Also we don’t have a lot of depth at the stopper role but surely Milligan is done?
And unfortunately Maclarens hat trick will mean we’ll get to enjoy him starting more. Although against the minnows where the keepers a good chance of booting it into one of his defenders, he’s probably not a horrible option

chiefy1

Juniors
I'll predict the Wanderers will get nowhere near a sell out tonight for their opening match - 22k

Last edited: