What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crashtest

Juniors
I like Latrell but I watched him closely in the grand final and he really is lazy, he does not ever take a tough hitup, plus he wants to retire by time he is 30, his hearts not in it IMO. Seems like the type of guy who could be a risk for a club like ours.

Yep, let a club like Canterbury throw way overs at him and stuff up their cap again like they did with Foran.

Kilkenny

Coach
Don’t know if this is official but apparently Esan Masters released by West Tigers to pursue opportunity elsewhere.

betcats

Referee
He'd cost $1m a year easy. I'll stick with Edwards.

Yeah that is the thing. To get him here playing FB or any position really would just be to much of a risk when you consider what it would cost. On talent alone id have him in the team in an instant, he could play prop if he wanted.

He'd cost $1m a year easy. I'll stick with Edwards.

I’d honestly take a punt on him.

mediocre talent is getting us nowhere, we need someone with superstar ability. I can see the argument that maybe he’s not all there with his mental game, but injecting him into fullback could be what he needs.

We need a game changer, an X factor.

You’ve gotta risk it, to get the biscuit.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Personally, IF we were to sign Mitchell, given our strike power in the centres, I'd put him there to begin with and have Edwards maintain the FB role until he f**ks up enough to lose the spot.

betcats

Referee
I’d honestly take a punt on him.

mediocre talent is getting us nowhere, we need someone with superstar ability. I can see the argument that maybe he’s not all there with his mental game, but injecting him into fullback could be what he needs.

We need a game changer, an X factor.

You’ve gotta risk it, to get the biscuit.

He has been tried at FB, it ended with him being dropped. Teddy isn't the only reason he got moved to the centres.

A team full of mediocre talent will end up with mediocre results.

I’m kinda stunned people would balk at recruiting someone with genuine superstar ability.

Yeah, Edwards is good value for money. But Edwards isn’t making the difference between us winning the title or not. Neither are most of our players. We’re a middling team as it stands.

You don’t win premierships without a star someone in your spine.

Status
Not open for further replies.