What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
not just picking on you mate but there is never any point on taking it out on the mods for doing their job

this applies to everyone

some times things get missed cuz we cant be everywhere at all times so the argument of letting some people get away with stuff is just not true, we do miss some posts

we are PG rated as you have to be 14 to join but tbh some of the stuff we let go is not PG rated

we do our best and we are not perfect

One night on the drink I posted a few things. Other members mocked me and said here comes a ban. But I was to fast for the MODS and took it down. Lucky Hindy111. He may of been with Casper and El Diablo

Gronk

Staff member
The way Semi is tearing the world cup up I reckon rugby clubs will be offering well over 1.2 mill a season.
He’s already on $1.2m in France and pays next to no tax.

So I think it was worked out that he’d need to earn $1.6m to nett the same after tax,

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
One night on the drink I posted a few things. Other members mocked me and said here comes a ban. But I was to fast for the MODS and took it down. Lucky Hindy111. He may of been with Casper and El Diablo

one night ? you're one of the worst offenders, and El Diablo has not been banned

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I hear Andrew Fifita is being shopped around.

I'd rather some one shopped around a 25 year old player, most of our conversations revolve around players at the wrong end of their careers

we may talk to them about a 1 year deal, maybe with another 1 year option but they all want 2 year deals and we end up with a team full of Dad's Armys

these old farts are normally cheaper but we have cash to spend