What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2019

to_ddeath

Coach
100% agreed. I don't understand how Aligator isn't the $2.80 favourite, it flogged Dalasan last start, wasn't even close to beating it.

Best Guineas type this year isn’t even engaged TBH...& will probably be chasing Libertinis’ tail in the Coolmore instead....

lockyno1

Post Whore
Was actually going to have a multi with it, Flit & Fasika this Saturday...

You are brave with Flit- it should win dare I use that word but jeez it finds ways to lose. Think the other Godolphin horse Lyre is a huge chance to knock it off- remember Lyre was smashed in betting last time out so the stable obviously are happy with it.

Avillus and Microphone are my best bets. Agree on Fasika probably those three for mine.

to_ddeath

Coach
You are brave with Flit- it should win dare I use that word but jeez it finds ways to lose. Think the other Godolphin horse Lyre is a huge chance to knock it off- remember Lyre was smashed in betting last time out so the stable obviously are happy with it.

Avillus and Microphone are my best bets. Agree on Fasika probably those three for mine.

It does, considering a Microphone/Fasika just in case as well.
Looking at Haky in the Herb Power as well...looks decent odds considering it’s mile and a half record.

lockyno1

Post Whore
It does, considering a Microphone/Fasika just in case as well.
Looking at Haky in the Herb Power as well...looks decent odds considering it’s mile and a half record.

That Herbert Power is a tough race I wouldn’t tell you not to do it though.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Get on Micophone as a main bet, and might I suggest before this weekend as I almost have it my best of the whole day.
It trialled like a pig, it’s easily the best horse in the race but i’d like to see some money for it before I dive in.