What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Super League

roughyedspud

Coach
All these people who aren’t even British and don’t live here telling me what’s right and what’s wrong with Britain. Fookoff. You don’t have a clue what you’re talking about. Left wing liberalism has ruined this country.

At least I was drunk when I went on a rant telling everyone to fxxk off and mind their own business lol

Dakink

Bench

Wonder if the win will lead to a better little boutique stadium for TW, or if the game takes off, they will outgrow Lamport.

Walter sobchak

First Grade

Wonder if the win will lead to a better little boutique stadium for TW, or if the game takes off, they will outgrow Lamport.
Upgrade Lamport stadium but for Toronto’s 1st home game in super league take it to BMO Field. Especially if it’s against Wigan.

Perth Red

Post Whore
It'd be nice to think they can survive and thrive to the point of moving to BMO field. Its 100 times better than Lamport. They're survival now rests on them being able to negotiate a TV deal worth a couple of million a year.

Walter sobchak

First Grade
Hardly any Torontonians will have heard of Wigan it won't mean much to them.
Sure but they could market a game against Wigan as the most successful club in recent history or a game against St. Helens as the reigning super league champions or even possibly Salford for that matter.

Build and hype up the opening home super league fixture for the Wolfpack as much as possible. History in the making etc.

deluded pom?

Coach
Sure but they could market a game against Wigan as the most successful club in recent history or a game against St. Helens as the reigning super league champions or even possibly Salford for that matter.

Build and hype up the opening home super league fixture for the Wolfpack as much as possible. History in the making etc.
Oh I don’t disagree about the hype angle but maybe a name like Leeds, of the 2020 SL teams, may resonate more with Canadian fans. Aren’t Leeds also jointly along with Saints the most successful club in the SL era and they also showed Brian McDermott the door? Just something extra to ramp up the hype. Having said all this the Toronto opener will probably be Wakey.

Last edited:

Latest posts