What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a gun but the Roosters do not structure their attack around him. I accept that his strike rate is good but I highly doubt we'd structure our attack to take advantage of him in the same way.

Roosters have strike across the park. If its not Tupou, its mitchell or manu. They're more balanced than we will ever be and I'd be worried we wouldn't get the most out of him.

I take your point, but if we accept the fact Cleary isn’t a good coach, the only other way to go is players who can do it without coaching. Mitchell can create his own tries, he doesn’t just need set plays.

Exsilium

First Grade
Very hard for opposition coaches to come up with plans to keep a FB out of the play. My preference would be play in the 1

Latrell is not a first choice fullback. Irrespective of his ability to play it competently.

He's a centre with game breaking ability. A solid fill in at 5/8 and fullback but his strength is the one-on-one play third from the ruck, overlaps and goal kicking.

franklin2323

Immortal
Latrell is not a first choice fullback. Irrespective of his ability to play it competently.

He's a centre with game breaking ability. A solid fill in at 5/8 and fullback but his strength is the one-on-one play third from the ruck, overlaps and goal kicking.

Then I wouldn't pay elite money for him

Tronald Crump

Juniors
Look at how the dogs were linked to Api or was that Parra ? Your right being linked doesn't mean a thing till that sig is on the dotted line.

Signed and sealed to the Dogs.
Michael Chammis mentioned a week before he signed with us that we were making a late play at him. That Roosters fella who posts here said 2 days before he signed with us that he was coming.
Apart from that the rest were wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.