What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumor Mill

Iron Lion

Juniors
McCullough - WTF WTF WTF WTF!!! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

IF Warriors sign this plod then I'm taking a break.

Seriously shit player these days.

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?... WHEN?

JJ

Immortal
Yeah, no question he'd be better than Blair.
But all these other players like Arrow, Lodge, Fifita being worth 800-1mil and we pick up the likes of McCullough for the same money?
Could be worse I guess
Not sure it could - as Rich suggests, Kearney might be getting a cut, or some dodgy agents involved - Blair was always an attrocious signing - McCullough I am open minded about, but if that money is correct then it's stupid - better off taking a risk on someone like Jack Bird

BLN2

Juniors
I've seen the rumour, the source says it's from a guy who is close to the Broncos. Hardly a solid rumour, speculation at best. With him being another Moses managed player, I just bloody hope SK kicked the tires for courtesy..

If any of this is trues, SK needs to go. He has clearly has no idea, and his signings of Blair, Nikorima and if we do go and get McCullough.. He's basically corrupt, by getting unwanted Broncos who share his manager. He wouldn't be the first who has been manipulated by Moses.

Iron Lion

Juniors
If you cant win a Grand Final then you can try to win the spoon.

No way Mark Robinson would allow this. NO WAY.

JJ

Immortal
YES IT IS!

Have you not watched McCullough this year?

This would be equal to the Adam Blair signing.
He's had a poor year... Adam Blair has had 10 poor years... there's no comparison, McCullough, until recent injuries, has been quality - albeit a bit dull for you

Blair is the clusterf**k signing for the ages - at least people thought Denan Kemp was good etc... Todd Lowrie is probably the closest, but to sign someone to a premium contract on what they did circa 2009 is just f**king geniused - he's old, and has been shithouse for years

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
I'd rather Segeyaro for a year, imo having Roache, Lawton (and to a lesser extent Nikorima) we don't need to lock up an expensive hooker for 2 years.

Seggy until we see if Nate can bounce back from this recent injury (if he doesn't, I can't see us keeping him any longer), and then we can make a decision end of nek year

Do we know if the Dylan Brown thing grew any further legs after the season started, do we still have a chance with him?

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
I'd rather Segeyaro for a year, imo having Roache, Lawton (and to a lesser extent Nikorima) we don't need to lock up an expensive hooker for 2 years.

Seggy until we see if Nate can bounce back from this recent injury (if he doesn't, I can't see us keeping him any longer), and then we can make a decision end of nek year

Do we know if the Dylan Brown thing grew any further legs after the season started, do we still have a chance with him?
Segeyaro is in a bit of trouble with ASADA atm, don't think he will be signing with anyone

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Todd Carney.

If your career is already dead then there should be no harm in coming to the cemetery for players which is the Warriors.

I'd throw him a life line because he's older now and he's done his time but he's probably got a year or two left in him. Partner him up with Nikorima or Green and see how he goes. Besides, he should be cheap now.

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
Todd Carney.

If your career is already dead then there should be no harm in coming to the cemetery for players which is the Warriors.

I'd throw him a life line because he's older now and he's done his time but he's probably got a year or two left in him. Partner him up with Nikorima or Green and see how he goes. Besides, he should be cheap now.

Is this something you've heard, or are throwing a name up that you'd be happy for us to look at?

Todd Carney.

Carney? 1-2 years left in him? Shit that some good stuff you smoking Zero. Thanks for the chuckle today man. I see no value in signing this guy up now. He is shot mentally and physically. What made you think this up? Pretty random and delayed hahahaha.

Jackson Hastings would be a better go for us imho.

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
Carney? 1-2 years left in him? Shit that some good stuff you smoking Zero. Thanks for the chuckle today man. I see no value in signing this guy up now. He is shot mentally and physically. What made you think this up? Pretty random and delayed hahahaha.

Jackson Hastings would be a better go for us imho.

I think we could make a a solid case to him.
'well pay you 600k for 2 years (probably more than you'll get anywhere else) , while you prove to the rest of the NRL youve turned it around. After that, you'll get a big payday somewhere else in the NRL'

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
I knew I was going to cop some flak but I believe he's matured from his past. I honestly just wondered what happened to him and I checked out his age and figured he'd be in his twilight years.

You dont want to go out like Carney did so you'd want redemption. A stint with us could be his chance to do that. He could break the line and had good game management. He also played off the cuff in a more hit than miss timely fashion, ala Stacey Jones.

Jackson Hastings is just like Carlos Tuimavave IMO.

Carney is a pure suggestion on my part.

JJ

Immortal
TBH I think we should stick with the young halves we have and develop them... unfortunately we don't seem capable, or interested