What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Issac Luke

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Come on man.. You’re big one enough and ugly enough to know how to quote properly..

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
At what opportunity cost Forbes?

He is on 400k... Lets say we get him for 250k-300k.. Is it worth it ?
No, I don't know what he's on, I'm assuming we got him fairly cheap. If we did pay that much it is a disaster but I have been thinking about the hooker position and realising that it is a position we need backup in with Robinson as Mary calls him leaving, and Cam having a broken leg.

TruSaint

Referee
No, I don't know what he's on, I'm assuming we got him fairly cheap. If we did pay that much it is a disaster but I have been thinking about the hooker position and realising that it is a position we need backup in with Robinson as Mary calls him leaving, and Cam having a broken leg.

He's on 400k at the minute.

Have no idea what we are / may pay for him. But to be honest, at his age, I would rather spend it on our backine.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade

Have no idea what we are / may pay for him. But to be honest, at his age, I would rather spend it on our backine.
As I thought anyway at least now the GF is over some Saints news is filtering through. We are too passionate a fanbase to avoid the clicks a saints related article will generate. I guess as this eventful offseason goes on the pieces of the puzzle will come together. I agree we need outside backs though, but a bit worried about how we go about it, as Id honestly rather buy no one than get anymore Maranta's or Ravalawa's. Id prefer to blood some young guys or just wait out 2020 until we have a better coach and some guys come off contract to get some decent guns.

TruSaint

Referee
As I thought anyway at least now the GF is over some Saints news is filtering through. We are too passionate a fanbase to avoid the clicks a saints related article will generate. I guess as this eventful offseason goes on the pieces of the puzzle will come together. I agree we need outside backs though, but a bit worried about how we go about it, as Id honestly rather buy no one than get anymore Maranta's or Ravalawa's. Id prefer to blood some young guys or just wait out 2020 until we have a better coach and some guys come off contract to get some decent guns.

Fair call.

Bench
I doubt he will ever be on the bench, we need four forwards
The only way he would get a start if Cam was out injured
His signing is in keeping with our recruitment, his club doesn’t want him neither does any other club so he is perfect pickup for us

BLM01

First Grade
Dont know what to make of this if happens only that we have no reggies hookers (not sure Lovodua will make a good hooker yet) and he will be on low money anyway...no where near his Warriors salary. Lifeline is just that...low money and cover if need.....Still plays tough and can defend but speed has gone
Can he play Dragons Footy though!....if so he will fit right in to the pop gun power game.

SaintPauli

Juniors
Fake news imo. Club Can't make any a announcements until Nov. 1st.
Although they can buy young guns from nrl clubs for same pay packet!

In the past three seasons Luke has spent a lot of time off the field due to injury. At 33 and an injury prone player his best days are well and truly behind him. A poor acquisition if true. Decent backs is what is needed.