What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 team

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yeah, only 8.6m other people... and if you're talking about Aussies, anyone who can use a coffee machine can go be a barista over there. Or go to uni and get a job in business/law/finance over there as many young Aussie professionals do. Don't know why he thinks he's so special just because he lives there!

Because that's one of his character traits that makes him such a pharquit, cunova thing.

I wouldn't pay more than $1.25 for him and then it would be to be Jets bench player[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
I saw that mentioned in the same article suggesting Joliffe to the Raiders.

Paterson any good?

Know little about him. He was a development player for the Raiders this year and is more snake like than Brailey. Will need a HUGE off season in the gym.

remote.axd-2.png

Weaponhead

Coach
2 rookies as options for 9 is a big risk. Brailey2 has talent but really didn't do much this season to warrant much optimism that he can be a threat.

If that is our 9 purchase than it shows that next year is just an also ran year for us. Throwing multiple development eggs into a lot of baskets.
I would not be surprised if quite a few actually ask to leave now.

If that is our 9 purchase than it shows that next year is just an also ran year for us. Throwing multiple development eggs into a lot of baskets.
I would not be surprised if quite a few actually ask to leave now.

Just when I thought we couldn’t get rid of some farkers there is now hope!

Ads

First Grade
Might need to get in his ear before he comes home and ends up with Ricky or Madge.

Was always a smart player and played with all
He had. Too bad he hamstrings made of worn out rubber bands
Madge is his biggest fan.

carinashark

First Grade
Joiliffe could be a big loss, he has been an improver for the Jets. Can’t see him making Ricky’s squad though.

Chimp

Bench
Added to my earlier comment about going for St Helen's hooker Roby, might aswell go for the full front row - Alex Walmsley and Luke Thompson would go fantastic, and again, wouldn't break the bank.

snout

First Grade
Im gonna put forward a realistic option l reckon could become our damien cook.

Jackson hastings.

Will be a better player and a different bloke this time round.

Im gonna put forward a realistic option l reckon could become our damien cook.

Jackson hastings.

Will be a better player and a different bloke this time round.
He's just signed a good contract with Wigan and is looking to play for England.
I think the lad has found his place over there.

Latest posts