What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

The unknown

Juniors
Looks like we are getting marsters. Be good having a centre that can do something besides get tackled for no gain when we are attacking in the opposition 20m zone.

Sure the feeling will disappear when he slices the pretty simple conversion after his try that would have put us in front

If you got yourself 2018 Marsters you're in for a treat

However if it's 2019 Marsters you'll want him out the door after round 10

Titans choosing between

J.Reynolds (400k/400k Titans/Tigers split)

OR

A.Milford (700k/300k Titans/Broncos split)

Whoever succeeds in convincing the Titans to take their garbage will submit an offer to Ryan 'The Dominant Dutchman' Papenhuyzen to make him one of the games highest paid players, from 2021.

The unknown

Juniors
Titans choosing between

OR

Whoever succeeds in convincing the Titans to take their garbage will submit an offer to Ryan 'The Dominant Dutchman' Papenhuyzen to make him one of the games highest paid players, from 2021.

I doubt we will ever pay for another player to play at another club again under Maguire. Unless it was a small amount maybe like 100-200k. Defs not 400k

2 weeks

Coach
Titans choosing between

OR

Got to upgrade Ash Taylor as well .......

Tiger5150

Bench
Titans choosing between

OR

As much as I would love to get J Reynolds off the Tigers books (based purely on his salary not him as a bloke or effort put in), I can imagine a universe in which a Milford/Ash Taylor swap is made, works and is actually the best for all parties. Both Milford & Taylor are obscenely overpaid and underperforming. Dollar wise it would merely be dividing up the $$$$ between the two clubs for both (might not be a net loss or gain for either club). I think Taylor could flourish at a stronger club and better coach and Milford is a better player than he is showing.

blaza88z

Coach
If Taylor does come to Brisbane, not sure how i'd feel about that.. sure on potential, he would be a significantly better fit for us than Milford but the guy basically didn't play last season and he hasn't been sighted since the Gold Coast threw the bank at him to keep him there, not what you'd like to see.

betcats

Referee
If Taylor does come to Brisbane, not sure how i'd feel about that.. sure on potential, he would be a significantly better fit for us than Milford but the guy basically didn't play last season and he hasn't been sighted since the Gold Coast threw the bank at him to keep him there, not what you'd like to see.

Apparently he caught the bank and threw it straight threw the pokies.

Travitoh

First Grade
Titans choosing between

OR

Surely Josh Reynolds is the obvious choice.

The unknown

Juniors
Pretty sure Josh Reynolds bought like a new house in Cronulla months ago. He's been spamming it all over his Insta

Moving out of Sydney just wouldn't make sense

Someguy

First Grade
As much as I would love to get J Reynolds off the Tigers books (based purely on his salary not him as a bloke or effort put in), I can imagine a universe in which a Milford/Ash Taylor swap is made, works and is actually the best for all parties. Both Milford & Taylor are obscenely overpaid and underperforming. Dollar wise it would merely be dividing up the $$$$ between the two clubs for both (might not be a net loss or gain for either club). I think Taylor could flourish at a stronger club and better coach and Milford is a better player than he is showing.

Taylor isn’t the answer for the broncos even if he gets back to form the persistent groin injuries won’t go away. Milford is a solid player that looks like he needs to train a bit harder I would keep him over ash any day

Latest posts