What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 2019 Thread

strider

Post Whore
11:30 start .... did it used to start much earlier back in the old days? ... i thought i used to wake up and it would start real soon after i got up .... now i have time to do all sorts of shit first - im just about ready for a nanna nap when it starts

11:30 start .... did it used to start much earlier back in the old days? ... i thought i used to wake up and it would start real soon after i got up .... now i have time to do all sorts of shit first - im just about ready for a nanna nap when it starts
I sure thought so. Like hours earlier.

strider

Post Whore
Now another 15 mins delay cos some driver couldnt breathe on the warmup lap ... ffs mate, harden up. We need to get this thing started before i have my sunday midday nap

Incorrect

Coach
Cars probably go a bit faster than the days you're thinking about when Holden Camira's and Ford Meteor's were going head to head so they don't have to start as early...

lingard

Coach

The race used to take, like, 10 hours in the sixties.