What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL sent video of alleged Nelson Asofa-Solomona in Bali brawl

Fangs

Coach
If thats him, then he is a blithering asshole.

If its not him, then he is still a blithering asshole.

Total merkin.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
In a normal comp, he'd be looking at a MINIMUM 6 week suspension next season. Haas got a club sanctioned 4 weeks for far less.

But this isn't a normal comp. It'll be a slap on the wrist, especially if Smith retires. Can't weaken Melbourne too much.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
In a normal comp, he'd be looking at a MINIMUM 6 week suspension next season. Haas got a club sanctioned 4 weeks for far less.

But this isn't a normal comp. It'll be a slap on the wrist, especially if Smith retires. Can't weaken Melbourne too much.
It's a Broncos conspiracy I tell ya

Kallum Fendoff

Juniors
Melbourne Storm has reported an incident involving a member of our NRL squad currently on holidays in Bali to the NRL’s Integrity Unit.

Storm has launched a full investigation into what has occurred.

Storm takes these type of incidents very seriously and will not be making any further public comment at this time.

https://www.melbournestorm.com.au/news/20192/10/13/media-statement/

This could be very bad news for Nelson Asofa-Solomona, if he is the culprit. However we don't know for sure that it was him, so let's not rush to judgment.

axl rose

Bench
Our drama free offseason couldn’t even last a week lol

72210767_955454178121604_6612451839839305728_n.jpg

Ross911

Juniors
One of the articles says vinavalu was king hit.dont know if Nelson was reacting to that.i guess we ll find out.

Latest posts