What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis 2019

Burns

First Grade

Squad as above

Omissions and quotes from NZ Hearld:

"The squad is also notable for the retention of veterans Benji Marshall and Kieran Foran, though Warriors' playmaker Kodi Nikorima misses out."

"Captain Dallin Watene-Zelezniak was unavailable due to injury, as well as senior prop Jesse Bromwich, centre Esan Marsters and back rower James Fisher-Harris"

"There is also a return for Jordan Rapana, Jamayne Isaako, Kevin Proctor and Joseph Tapine, after the quartet weren't involved in the clash with Tonga in June"
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/league/news/article.cfm?c_id=79&objectid=12275432

Burns

First Grade
Lol@ Proctor. Also f**k Tetevano
I'm skeptical as to why DWZ and J Bromwich were ruled out. Sounds like club doctors has say there.

When has Proctor been good in the past few years? What's up with Zane?

~
Can this squad beat Australia?

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
So proud of my boy CNK. Probably wont get a game outside an injury to RTS, but what a rise for the young fella :)

Matua

Bench
I guess Isaako or CNK will play centre?

Decent team. Happy to see Benji in there, he was robbed of so many test due to the geniuss Kearney and Kidwell.