What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL sent video of alleged Nelson Asofa-Solomona in Bali brawl

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Why would someone king hit Vindaloo unprovoked?
probably a line up with a bloke selling tickets, one the dirtest players to lace a boot.

Why is this guy with the bottle outside the nightclub going for NAS?
Forgot his 38 calibre.

What happened with security between these two incidents?
lol Shytehole backwater country, security lololol.

No fault policy, should be banned for just going to such horrible backwater barbaric country.

Wankers.

This Year?

Immortal
That's right.the chances that someone walked up and king hit vinivalu for no reason at all are zero.
I wouldn't be surprised if it did. Alcohol does give some people hero syndrome and then they think they can take anyone on. Imagine some tanked up bogan seeing Vunivalu and going to his mates "watch me smash this merkin".

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Yeah these blokes cannot afford a decent holiday destination, lets go to a cheap backwater barbaric country.

EAD you dickwads.

Showtime

Juniors
Well Nelson won't have a case to answer. He has arrived back in Oz.

Indonesia aren't going to try to extradite someone for punching someone.

The bigger story here is what he looked like sitting in economy class and the poor person sitting next to him if the storm couldn’t get him a last minute seat in business.

Ross911

Juniors
I wouldn't be surprised if it did. Alcohol does give some people hero syndrome and then they think they can take anyone on. Imagine some tanked up bogan seeing Vunivalu and going to his mates "watch me smash this merkin".
Yeah I still think its unlikely mate.we will see I guess.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Yeah the merkins even earn enough to afford a trip to Adelaide.
Almost as bad as Indonesia, but not quite as barbaric.

Smypathy level minus one hundred and eighty.

Invest in a travel book.

Bali, full of poor bogan Aussies, and Indonesian barbarians.

Victorians go in thier thousands.

King hit

Coach
He was just standing up for his teammate. It’s the first list of articles by the Murdoch press in their ambition to destroy rugby league

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
He was just standing up for his teammate. It’s the first list of articles by the Murdoch press in their ambition to destroy rugby league
Yeah Murdoch sends them to Bali....................

For all you know the bloke was hitting on thier women....got hit for it, then the bad sport decides he needs to man up.

Geez mate get a grip...

But hey Rupert is to blame for sending to them Indonesian backwater.............

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Almost as bad as Indonesia, but not quite as barbaric.

Smypathy level minus one hundred and eighty.

Invest in a travel book.

Bali, full of poor bogan Aussies, and Indonesian barbarians.

Victorians go in thier thousands.
My mate is going over there for his 40th, he’s cracked it because i said I’m not going. I told him we live on Brisbane we can hang with Bogans any day of the week. I would rather go to Adelaide(serious)

SBD82

Coach
Should have gone to ko Samui, much more civilised than dodgy bali.
I’ve never been to Bali, but FMD, if it’s looser than the islands in Thailand I won’t be in a hurry to get there.

How does it compare to Koh Phangan?

King hit

Coach
My mate is going over there for his 40th, he’s cracked it because i said I’m not going. I told him we live on Brisbane we can hang with Bogans any day of the week. I would rather go to Adelaide(serious)

I went to Bali and loved it. Didn’t have any problems at all. I’m actually thinking about going to Adelaide at the end of the year. I want to visit every state.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I went to Bali and loved it. Didn’t have any problems at all. I’m actually thinking about going to Adelaide at the end of the year. I want to visit every state.
Each to their own mate, it’s a backwater shithole filled with Aussie Bogans. Just like Brisbane.

King hit

Coach
Yeah Murdoch sends them to Bali....................

For all you know the bloke was hitting on thier women....got hit for it, then the bad sport decides he needs to man up.

Geez mate get a grip...

But hey Rupert is to blame for sending to them Indonesian backwater.............

From what I’ve heard Vunivalu was being hit by someone and Nelson came over and defended him. It’s all a Storm in a teacup over nothing. The press are making a big deal about just because it’s rugby league and they are under instruction from Murdoch to bad mouth it at every opportunity. That’s my theory.

Right after the fumble final some dude and his dad assaulted someone and it didn’t even get a mention. The crowd violence and racism in afl is never spoken about in the press at all yet the bulldogs end of year party last year got huge press when it was nothing

Last edited by a moderator: