What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I heard one today.
Souths are real keen on Latrell but need to offload Gagai who’s on 700K. Yep you’re right, he’s apparently in talks with us to play fullback.

Souths are also deep in talks with Fifita from the broncos to replace Sam who’ll play next year then retire. Souths are already in talks with Greenburg about having Sam’s retirement being cap approved due to injury a la Inglis which is BS.

Seriously, l can’t believe what l seeing & hearing lately.

McGregor to stay.
Looking to sign Flanagan.
Issac Like to sign.
Now, Gagai?

All people l can’t stand!

Gagai is a cat and takes offence at being tackled... just like Micheal Hancock did.

Issac Luke is too old, has a fat head and was a bludger of a player except when contract time was up.

Flanagan.... l’ve already reported on and for crying out aloud, WTF is McGregor still doing with us?

If they go and resign ‘Fudge’ Packer back from the Tigers, l’m taking next season off!

George Dragon

Juniors
look on Moleys Twitter there is a video on NRL Roast, big unit swinging with venom. Must have belted 3-4 blokes. Hopefully for everyone’s sake they are still alive, because I’m not sure I would be. No fault stand down?
Yeah seen it now the little fella lays one on NAS chin first.
Bold strategy Cotton.

Frank Facer

First Grade
As if anyone would pick a fight with Asofa Solomona. lol He is built like a brick shit house. He would be fit as. He has got massive reach. All footy players do boxing and wrestling as part of their training. I thought of this clip from Eddie Murphy's Raw video. Due to some of the language in it, I am not sure if it will violate the site's policy, but it is very funny and applicable to a little guy starting on Asofa Solomona. Eddie Murphy is one of my favourite actors and comedians. Anyone who hasn't see Raw, I thoroughly recommend you watch it. My dad didn't like it, but my mother loved it. He also has another stand up video called Delirious.

Last edited:

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Mary has so much power that he bullied the PM into running the bottles for Menninga after Menninga asked Mary to do it. He can probably

Reactions: jak

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Yeah I couldn’t even work out what was going on. He should be able to pay off the cops.

Didn't Schapelle Corby try that with her bodyboard?

images

kit66

Bench
I've heard the Tiges are after Lomax, anyone heard about this and is it for next year or 2021 ?
The guy could be great under a decent coach.

Latest posts