What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL sent video of alleged Nelson Asofa-Solomona in Bali brawl

Perth Red

Post Whore
As it is in one, catch up.

Good for you having been there and not being killed.

I bet your rich 5 dollars bought you along time.

Then the girl was murdered.

FTR I have not been to Kabul, but know it is barbaric.

They kill thier own.

Horrible place you support.

mate have you seen the rate women are getting murdered by men in Australia? People in glass houses and all that.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Good job he didn’t land one flush, you wouldn’t want a one punch death to be the first offseason issue!

Perth Red

Post Whore
Yeah Logic drugs.

They kill thier own!!!!!

Get it!!!!!

Australians kill Australians, sadly a ridiculous amount women, get it. Every country has its sht side. Bali is actually quite nice if you get out of the areas full of Australians. Doesn’t say much for us does it?

sempmrh

Juniors
After seeing a photo of what happened to Suli I’m not surprised things escalated. Doesn’t excuse how out of hand things got but in that situation I would want to belt someone, too.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Australians kill Australians, sadly a ridiculous amount women, get it. Every country has its sht side. Bali is actually quite nice if you get out of the areas full of Australians. Doesn’t say much for us does it?
Really when did the government of Australia last kill a citzen or a citzen of another country.

Go buy a clue.

T-Boon

Coach

Isnt it one third of the murder rate of men? So a man is three times more likely to be murdered than a woman is even though women live with men in a house crazily (what I mean by this is women spend way more time with crazy men than men do).
In a two horse race that's a pretty low rate.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
As for the huge human you all call hero, he is a weak human.

Great player, smallest of men.

Latest posts