What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Didn't Schapelle Corby try that with her bodyboard?

images
Drugs are one thing but bashing a few blokes no problem, I’ve lived in Indonesia, couldn’t tell you the amount of times I’ve paid those crooked bastards.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Seriously, l can’t believe what l seeing & hearing lately.

McGregor to stay.
Looking to sign Flanagan.
Issac Like to sign.
Now, Gagai?

All people l can’t stand!

Gagai is a cat and takes offence at being tackled... just like Micheal Hancock did.

Issac Luke is too old, has a fat head and was a bludger of a player except when contract time was up.

Flanagan.... l’ve already reported on and for crying out aloud, WTF is McGregor still doing with us?

If they go and resign ‘Fudge’ Packer back from the Tigers, l’m taking next season off!

BIG RIG

Juniors
I have heard that Dragons are only planning on re - signing Tristan Sailor

They will release all other off contract players including:
- Darren Nicholls
- Lachlan Maranta
- Patrick Kaufusi
- Jai Field
- Josh Kerr
- Lachlan Timm
- Joe Lovodua
- Mitchell Allgood
Also have heard that they are still trying hard to get rid of Matt Dufty and Euan Aitken ( Don’t think coaches fav will leave )
- Lomax to Tigers
- Leilua to Knights

And Saab and Ford to be upgraded

redVinme

Bench

- Darren Nicholls
- Lachlan Maranta
- Patrick Kaufusi
- Jai Field
- Josh Kerr
- Lachlan Timm
- Joe Lovodua
- Mitchell Allgood
Also have heard that they are still trying hard to get rid of Matt Dufty and Euan Aitken ( Don’t think coaches fav will leave )
- Lomax to Tigers
- Leilua to Knights

Where are they going to pick up half a sqaud from in an off season. Sheesh. I mean for mine I can complain for most bar Kerr, Saab, Ford, luc, timm and lomax. Maybe lovodua.

But with Lats and widdop gone that'd deadset be half the top 30. There's no way we can even fill from DS at this point. You'd hope there'd be some signing talk through all this bar a 33 year old hooker

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Worse may be to come- I'm hearing rumours linking Zac Lomax to the Wests Tigers- they've just got rid of Marsters and they're desperate for a centre and goal kicker.
Zac will leave the posts I’m seeing on his Instagram lately are all about career advancement and stuff like that. I would be shocked if he was here in 2020.

Coffs dragon

Bench
Zac will leave the posts I’m seeing on his Instagram lately are all about career advancement and stuff like that. I would be shocked if he was here in 2020.
If Lomax leaves then there is only 1 person to blame for phucking up his development & letting this happen. McSpeedhump!!
We'll be left with no goal kicker and a crap ordinary backline.

qld redvee

Juniors

- Darren Nicholls
- Lachlan Maranta
- Patrick Kaufusi
- Jai Field
- Josh Kerr
- Lachlan Timm
- Joe Lovodua
- Mitchell Allgood
- Lomax to Tigers
- Leilua to Knights

Big rig. Id keep Kerr and Lovodua from the above as both untried / untapped and are pretty cheap. The others to go but they are only going to be replaced with like for like or maybe cheaper. I can see a heap of raw kids in the top 30 on minimum contracts to pay for the likes of Luke and merrin ( as rumored0
In my opinion no one will buy out duffty or aitken
Now we need a royal commission into why lomax and Luch are being "moved ' on ( if true) Lomax touted as next big thing ( as we know) our centres are sh*t so Zac should be in at aitkens expense ( aitkens asked to go) So why the sudden shift by management to allow this to happen ??
We need this new coaching set up announced in the hope of keeping Zac and luch ,
Christ if zac goes then by default we keep lafai and aitken as our centres AGAIN. and there will be no joy for 2020
Can anyone that has any inside knowledge of our once mighty club throw any light on why Zac and Luch are suddenly on the outer ??????????/

BLM01

First Grade
Big rig. Id keep Kerr and Lovodua from the above as both untried / untapped and are pretty cheap. The others to go but they are only going to be replaced with like for like or maybe cheaper. I can see a heap of raw kids in the top 30 on minimum contracts to pay for the likes of Luke and merrin ( as rumored0
In my opinion no one will buy out duffty or aitken
Now we need a royal commission into why lomax and Luch are being "moved ' on ( if true) Lomax touted as next big thing ( as we know) our centres are sh*t so Zac should be in at aitkens expense ( aitkens asked to go) So why the sudden shift by management to allow this to happen ??
We need this new coaching set up announced in the hope of keeping Zac and luch ,
Christ if zac goes then by default we keep lafai and aitken as our centres AGAIN. and there will be no joy for 2020
Can anyone that has any inside knowledge of our once mighty club throw any light on why Zac and Luch are suddenly on the outer ??????????/
Until we make the right decisions that are there in front of our eyes (flanno and or's) we offer little in career development from within our coaching ranks that a player can hope to learn and grow from.

Coffs dragon

Bench
If Lomax leaves I assume Lafai will be goal kicker. It's not ideal but let's face it there won't be many tries to convert anyway.
FMD we are in serious Spoon territory if this is to happen. It will be an excuse for McAnchor before a ball is kicked in 2020....."We lost our goal kicker in Lomax before the season even started & that impacted along with the loss of Gaz, Jack & Latts"