What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL sent video of alleged Nelson Asofa-Solomona in Bali brawl

Lambretta

First Grade
I'm sure you prefer Prague after Luke Rooney's glowing reviews of having no TABS and hardly any bars.

Hardly any f**king bars in Prague?
f**k me. What a think merkin Rooney must have been.

Prague is full of bars. The place is literally floating on beer.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Melb Storm has so many friends in the media that they've even tried to turn a negative story into a positive one. Oh, I was saving a mate from getting bottled. Well, you're mate wouldn't be getting bottled if you weren't getting plastered for 8 hours straight.

Melb Storm has so many friends in the media that they've even tried to turn a negative story into a positive one. Oh, I was saving a mate from getting bottled. Well, you're mate wouldn't be getting bottled if you weren't getting plastered for 8 hours straight.

So, if I understand what you are saying correctly, if you get drunk it is ok for someone else to glass you? o_O

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
It is all good did not happen here.

Had he done the same thing at Crown in Melbourne, the police would be involved.

But hey just leave the despot, sweep, sweep, the Victorian way.

Angry_eel

First Grade
So, if I understand what you are saying correctly, if you get drunk it is ok for someone else to glass you? o_O

It's not but we don't know the back story and NRL players by now should know pretty well that people will target them.

Also, if the aim was imply to save his team mate, one punch or shove would suffice. Along with pulling your mate and throwing both of them in a cab to get the f**k out of there.

It seems to me that we will never learn and will continue making excuses for idiots.

Springs09

Juniors
It's bullshit if the rumoured punishment of suspended for the three NZ tests is carried out. Melbourne get off with no hindrance again and international footy suffers for it.
If it happened in February he'd probably just get a stern letter.

Chimp

Juniors
Bar owner has come out with a glowing reference for NAS - telling how he was such a gentleman all evening, only acted out of self defence and was then in tears afterwards......
Almost as amazing as when that Brisbane nightclub owner lost that CCTV footage the night James Robert's was accused of acting like a goose.

The Rosco

Bench
Bar owner has come out with a glowing reference for NAS - telling how he was such a gentleman all evening, only acted out of self defence and was then in tears afterwards......
Almost as amazing as when that Brisbane nightclub owner lost that CCTV footage the night James Robert's was accused of acting like a goose.
Yeah, every time I read one of his comments, I prefix it with " Bro, I swear to God . . . ."

Game_Breaker

Coach

Did he say that on his shiny new boat?

big hit!

Bench
I defended a mate once. A bloke ripped his shirt for no other reason than he had glasses and was calling him Superman. Total dickhead stuff.

Yeah I was pissed and probably shouldn't have resorted to violence, and this joker being a foot taller than me I was taking my chances. But I clocked him a beauty and sent him flying.

He deserved it and I never regretted it. Blokes who start shit for no reason are the problem.

Every action involves a reaction.

butchmcdick

Immortal

Are you my ex wife ?