What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitch Marsh - Weapon

Bazal

Post Whore
Does this mean Mitch has gone from being a weapon of mass destruction to a weapon of self destruction?

Fangs

Coach
31 years old turning 32 in October. Just scored his first test century outside of Australia. Still has time to make more of his career, plenty of players have past 30.

I love Cameron Green but there is no harm in having some competition for his spot. Should push him to another level.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
31 years old turning 32 in October. Just scored his first test century outside of Australia. Still has time to make more of his career, plenty of players have past 30.

I love Cameron Green but there is no harm in having some competition for his spot. Should push him to another level.

a lot of talk on the socials, leave him in and open with Head, bye bye Davey

solid middle order and bowling depth if the green machine can get some form back

Fangs

Coach
a lot of talk on the socials, leave him in and open with Head, bye bye Davey

solid middle order and bowling depth if the green machine can get some form back

I was thinking if the Ashes is decided in this test then we would see some absolute roads in the 4th/5th tests.

That had me thinking two pacers + two all-rounders which gives us two spinners. However Lyon is injured.

Depends how sentimental they are on Warner. Our home summer will reward the batsmen as the opposition doesn't look too crash hot. They can give him a send-off or just piss him off now (I vote the latter, he can get his send-off in the big bash).

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Less talented than the Andrew Symonds and Shane Watson's of this all rounder world so he won't ever be a star cuz.

Nek minnit,Run a ball century looking like a prime Viv Richards

UnrulyDizzyAdamsstaghornedbeetle-max-1mb.gif

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Depends how sentimental they are on Warner.

if they do their job professionally, sentiment has nothing to do with form, they should pick their best 11

I guess we shouldn't get too carried away with one innings but it was a hell of an innings while wickets fell around him. If he does well in the second innings, surely they can't drop him.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
if they do their job professionally, sentiment has nothing to do with form, they should pick their best 11

I guess we shouldn't get too carried away with one innings but it was a hell of an innings while wickets fell around him. If he does well in the second innings, surely they can't drop him.
His second innings wasn’t the best score, but he looked alright and both of his dismissals were pure arse. His bowling has been more effective than Greens too.

Green’s spot in the future no doubt about it, but current form, Marsh has to play. An Ashes is at stake.