What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 team

snout

First Grade
Yeah good luck to him.

When he went there salford were looking at being relegated. They played the GF last nite.
Ex Beats hooker Tony Rea who commentates on the super league said hastings basically did it by himself - on the back of his passing running and kicking game.
Thus he won the man of steel.
Handy no.9 for us.

He had the raps coming thru the grades over here but expectations too soon became a hurdle. And Cherry.

No good doing a barba and running straight back home after the MOS award to fphark up where you left off.

Last edited:

cb4

First Grade
Im gonna put forward a realistic option l reckon could become our damien cook.

Jackson hastings.

Will be a better player and a different bloke this time round.

Wigan had to pay an astonomical transfer fee to get him out of Salford, I don't think an NRL team is going to meet and beat it.

southland

Juniors
2 rookies as options for 9 is a big risk. Brailey2 has talent but really didn't do much this season to warrant much optimism that he can be a threat.

Who would have thought for 2020 we would have 2 x rookies as hookers and 2 of the best emerging talents as centres. We need to have a game plan that is appropriate.

bluefox68

Staff member
Who would have thought for 2020 we would have 2 x rookies as hookers and 2 of the best emerging talents as centres. We need to have a game plan that is appropriate.

Yes, thanks for putting the fact that we have Ramien and Xerri as centres in a POSITIVE light!

I know Duges isn't a "ball-playing fullback", but, he is still a great player, and he CAN create the extra man, just without the silky skills of a Moylan, who only plays 4 games a year...

So, our 'back 5' is still looking pretty good:

1. Dugan
2. Mulitalo
3. Ramien
4. Xerri
5. Morris

The smart option would've been to sign Issac Luke from Warriors, but that is now not possible. Maybe McCulloch (Brisbane) would be the next best option, but I'm guessing we'd need to offload someone.

Hey, Siebold, do you wanna swap him for Moylan?

Craigshark

First Grade
We are short in all areas besides probably the outside backs, although there’s not much left if a winger goes down.

We need a couple more forwards, preferably of the big and agile type (we have no David Fifita/TPJ style players) an established hooker and another back up half (assuming Tracey will fill this role). Guess the salary cap fine will probably prevent this.

Ads

First Grade
Hey guys the Eels signed some guy we were interested in signing for some coaching position.

Ads

First Grade
Fair enough. Same reason mine were deleted. Hence the ?? In my post
Weird eh. Anyway let this unnamed coach get some more experience and keep a close eye on him cause he looks the goods. Local junior also.

Tiger Shark

Bench
I can’t say or I’ll have my posts deleted. I don’t know if it’s in the media yet.

It's been mentioned by one of those rumours pages (Mole/Lurker etc) that Carr is going to the Eels.

Not sure if officially announced by Eels.

Latest posts