What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Journalists/Commentors with credibility?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I like League Jurnos, well I forgive them.

I dislike VFL ones.

Then there are Kickby lovers....red headthings, elbow patches.

I forgive Kiwis on that.

taipan

Referee
I appreciate all the fine death defying detective work Buzz does ,extracting such illuminating stories,about players sipping coffee with a celebrity from 20 years ago, a Manly player missing a putt on the 9th, a heated argument between CEO and a player manager in some inconsequential bar in downtown Sydney, an NRL player seen picking up his luggage from the Intel airport carousel whilst holding his child in the other hand, an NRL player looking unsteady on his feet coming out of a pub,Nick and Gus knocking down Chinese Food in Chinatown and Gus being an expert with the chopsticks,Sam Burgess seen walking a dog in Centennial Park and the dog cocking its leg against a protected tree.Oh and it's all in a UFC free section of the paper.
Seriously and News pays him for this.o_O

The lurker seems to get a lot of scoops. And very rarely wrong. Skmklar to the mole. Those 2 are hard to beat. Must be the name disguise.

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
Look what happened when Vossy piped up.
He wasn’t even really having a go at anyone beside the sculptor and still got rissoled.

It was all about Ray Hadley and Continuous Call Team at 2GB, they paid for Rab's statute and it was basically a pisstake on the man from Junee but they stumped up the $$$ to have it created and then took offence at any criticism, this resulted in Vossy being put in Coventry for a few years, I like listening to Hadley but it's his way or the Highway or am I too scared to touch that set and change the dial.....