What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Dylan Brown, Sivo and Michael Jennings to be announced by early next week. Taka has received an offer but is considering his options. Reading between the lines I think it may be dependent upon whether or not we get Matterson.

Is that your drum MJC? I’ve also been told that we are looking at a number of players at the Sharks and even a bad boy from St George. My source from there is impeccable. The Parra one not so much.

Good news

hindy111

Post Whore
My guess is Luciano.
Seems the type BA would love to get his hands on and work with.
Few guys I know seem very confident Matterson will be at Souths.

emjaycee

Coach
Dylan Brown, Sivo and Michael Jennings to be announced by early next week. Taka has received an offer but is considering his options. Reading between the lines I think it may be dependent upon whether or not we get Matterson.

Is that your drum MJC? I’ve also been told that we are looking at a number of players at the Sharks and even a bad boy from St George. My source from there is impeccable. The Parra one not so much.
Brown and Sivo might be in the pending announcement but they are extensions, not re-signings.

I assume Taks and Mennings but havent heard their names specifically.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Wanna bet? If he gets off there is next to no chance he will stay at Saints.

I doubt he will get off let alone ever play again.

I've read every article that was published about his incident and I believe he will spend a long time behind bars.

Avenger

Immortal
I doubt he will get off let alone ever play again.

I've read every article that was published about his incident and I believe he will spend a long time behind bars.
You should then get yourself on the jury.

But never rely on the media. That’s not evidence. Use an open mind. He’s still innocent until proven guilty.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
You should then get yourself on the jury.

But never rely on the media. That’s not evidence. Use an open mind. He’s still innocent until proven guilty.

fair call but I read the statement made by the claimant, its available under freedom of information

I think he is up shit creek without any toilet roll, although I guess we have to see how it plays out in court