What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Membership

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
Bulldogs member benefits pack

20.jpg

ReddFelon

Juniors
So part of me is assuming the Sea Eagles auto-renew just rolled over, but if not those numbers are a huge difference.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
So part of me is assuming the Sea Eagles auto-renew just rolled over, but if not those numbers are a huge difference.
Rollover was slightly later last year for Manly - the next update we'll do is around 28 Oct and Manly's figure that day last year was 6,186.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
Roosters say we had ~7000 this time last year, tracker says 1500?
Figures were as they were displayed on the day in the column last year.

Not sure what the Roosters claim is, but their tally on Oct 17 last year it was 1576. Best guess is they were referring to the figure when roll-over happened last year which would have been after the 17th.

taipan

Referee
Sharks go on sale tomorrow

I'd be shocked if we kept the same amount of members tbh

Yeah will be a real test and a hard sell.The point the marketing mob should be pushing ,is season tickets for Kogarah ,gives you first dig back at Shark Park.
They really need to sharpen the pencil on pricing and even buses from the Shire.

Yeah will be a real test and a hard sell.The point the marketing mob should be pushing ,is season tickets for Kogarah ,gives you first dig back at Shark Park.
They really need to sharpen the pencil on pricing and even buses from the Shire.

Easts had the same fears. Members received emails (well into the season) that fans maintaining their membership during the SCG years will have their loyalty rewarded upon SFS return. There was no detail but given that bronze members are now getting better seats and bar access at the SCG, I can only hope that’s replicated at Allianz. That’ll do me. That and maybe private lap dancers.

Tommy Smith

Referee
How do the Rabbits get such large membership numbers but in contrast small crowd figures?

I assume it's because their pet members aren't alllowed into stadiums.

sempmrh

Juniors
How do the Rabbits get such large membership numbers but in contrast small crowd figures?

I assume it's because their pet members aren't alllowed into stadiums.
They've probably sold a lot of reduced game memberships and haven't been able to convert that to larger, consistent crowds.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Small crowds compared to who?
Compared to their membership figures. I'm genuinely curious.

There was a stat somewhere which showed that Souths average crowd as a percentage of their membership numbers is the worst in the league by a considerable margin, i.e. 28k members, 15k crowd.

Only the Dragons came close but at least they had an awful season to explain it.

Latest posts