What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 World Cup 9's - Oct 18/19 @ Bankwest

Who wins the Men's World Cup 9's?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
What the f**k is Greg Florimo's son doing out there for America?

Why is the Rock's cousin scoring?

Last edited:

MKCS

Juniors
US were pathetically bad. I understand they're not particularly strong but in 2013 they did manage to make World Cup quarters. PNG far from playing their best first grade squad either.

Their side has 4 current/former NRL players, a couple NSW/QLD Cup players and a few who are playing professionally in England. As the announcers pointed out they were unfit, looked awkward and the only brilliance really came from Mulitalo.

Australia were all class as expected. Too much class even for NZ. Hate to say what they'll do to both the USA and PNG tomorrow. What's the highest score in a Nines? Could be broken...

Tonga showed that they struggle without their star forwards. Taumalolo and Pangai Jr didn't seem to fit 9's football and they struggled to get anything going. Cook Islands very impressive.

Keen for tomorrow :)

kdalymc

Bench
Hmm I really think league should be 7s and union 9. Seems dumb that we only drop 4 players and they drop 8...

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The England 16.

I like her skills.

No dis I mean the English women 16. Can play.

Last edited:

shear_joy9

Coach
Life insurance ads are less cringey than Ginnane and Blocker’s commentary.

Really makes this comp look like some local carnival.

They even said that the try scorers take the conversions. Wtf? Did they have their eyes closed for the previous conversions?

Latest posts