What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Panthers in the NRL

ACTPanthers

Bench
Yes seriously. That comment was pretty darn nasty. Also worse still it's trivalising what happened to the Jews. But hey's it's banter and a forum. The minute though that someone suffers mental health issues throw hands up and pretend it's so very sad. Talk about 2 faced.
Are you Jewish? If not, I find it strange that you can be offended on behalf of someone you don't associate with... You can find it abhorrent, even get "triggered" but you cannot be offended by something that doesn't relate to you. It'd be like me being offended when someone insults my wife... I can't be offended, she can. I can get angry/upset but not offended.

If you are in fact Jewish, disregard all of the above.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Are you Jewish? If not, I find it strange that you can be offended on behalf of someone you don't associate with... You can find it abhorrent, even get "triggered" but you cannot be offended by something that doesn't relate to you. It'd be like me being offended when someone insults my wife... I can't be offended, she can. I can get angry/upset but not offended.

If you are in fact Jewish, disregard all of the above.

What I said was I find the analogy offensive.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/offensive

Your actually commenting on why I use certain word. WOW.

Last edited:

roofromoz

First Grade
Random question - did Paul Aiton play anywhere this year? He left Catalans last year but can't find anything on him this year so I am guessing he retired?

betcats

Referee
Be a shame to see him waste away at that club. Hopefully he's played at 6 wherever he ends up

Daley gave him a wrap in passing, said he identifies numbers and plays eyes up better than anyone. At west’s they’d be after him as a fb id imagine.

age.s

First Grade
He'd be great for them, fitness permitting ofc. They channel too much through Brooks. Moylan would add something unique from FB.

Crashtest

Juniors
He's not a fullback ffs. Would be Tigers/10 to play him there

If he buys in to Maguires fitness regime and gets his hamstring right, I think he would kill it a fullback for them combining with Benji and Brooks in the halves.

He can then move to 6 the following season once Benji retires.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
If he buys in to Maguires fitness regime and gets his hamstring right, I think he would kill it a fullback for them combining with Benji and Brooks in the halves.

He can then move to 6 the following season once Benji retires.

He could do. Moylan has struggled since his years at Penrith with hamstrings. I believe this has occured because of his unwillingness to rehab injuries appropriately, stay off the grog whilst doing this. The bloke has all the talent in the world. Sadly though from what I've observed he does lack work ethic.

Flanno was unable to improve that issue at the Sharks. The chances of this happening under Madge appear to be low.

For his sake I hope the Penny drops cause he could and (should) be an elite player.

franklin2323

Immortal
He could do. Moylan has struggled since his years at Penrith with hamstrings. I believe this has occured because of his unwillingness to rehab injuries appropriately, stay off the grog whilst doing this. The bloke has all the talent in the world. Sadly though from what I've observed he does lack work ethic.

Flanno was unable to improve that issue at the Sharks. The chances of this happening under Madge appear to be low.

For his sake I hope the Penny drops cause he could and (should) be an elite player.

Even if it does he is 28 so he missed his prime years

Latest posts