What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 World Cup 9's - Oct 18/19 @ Bankwest

Who wins the Men's World Cup 9's?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bileduct

Coach
Oh, who has been paying attention to this shit? Has this George Williams f**ker actually done anything all weekend?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Is he looking like an upgrade for Sezer or...?

He has more creativity I think but its difficult to say until I see him in 13 a side. He tried a lot against Lebanon that wasn't that far off working

Sezer has such average creativity so long as Williams can tackle he probably cant make things worse

Walt Flanigan

Referee
He has more creativity I think but its difficult to say until I see him in 13 a side. He tried a lot against Lebanon that wasn't that far off working

Sezer has such average creativity so long as Williams can tackle he probably cant make things worse
Fox recently showed a Test from last year (I think) between NZ and Eng and Williams played well in that game and setup the match winner at the death. Definitely seems a lot more composed than Sezer but that’s the only game I’ve seen him play

carcharias

Immortal
Yay another f**king Haka coming up.
Seriously
These f**kers must do the haka before the take a shit these days.

:grinning:

t-ba

Post Whore
How do you all rate the experiment? Success, pass or fail?

Should never have been played at Bankwest.

Do they think the sevens magically started with full houses?

No doubt they'll bury it instead of persisting because that's the League way!